Myrtle Beach Golf & Yacht Club
2016 Mandatory DHEC Pool Rules
These rules have been established by the State of South Carolina Department
of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC). They most be used and posted at
all public pools in South Carolina.
All pool rules will be strictly enforced by MBG&YC Security Team.
Swim at your own risk (No lifeguard on duty)
Swimming Pool area rules: Section R.61-51
Public Swimming pool rules DEHC (mandatory)
1. No solo swimming.
2. No running, boisterous or rough play.
3. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
4. No spitting or blowing nose in pool.
5. Persons with diarrheal illness or nausea should not enter the pool.
6. Persons with skin, eye, ear or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
7. Persons with open lesions or wounds, should not enter the pool
8. No animals or pets allowed in pool.
9. No glass allowed in pool or on the deck.
10. No children should be in the pool without supervision.
11. You should take a shower before entering pool.
12. No diving
Spa (Hot Tub) area rules: Section R.61-51
Violations to the above rules will result in
pool privilege suspension (minimum 7 days).
POOL AREA IS ELECTRONICALLY MONITORED
[Home] [Information] [Gov Docs] [Amenities] [News & Events] [BOD] [Committees] [Violations] [Forms] [Links]